This is the official Release To Web (RTW) of the Microsoft Silverlight Media Framework 2.1.1Notes:
- To use SMF with IIS Smooth Streaming you must download the IIS Smooth Streaming Client here: http://www.iis.net/download/SmoothClient
- The .CHM file in the API DOCUMENTATION download may need to be unblocked. Just right click on the file, select "Properties", and choose "Unblock".
- Fixed an issue that was causing the SmoothStreamingMediaElement to exhibit performance problems.
- Added IMediaPlugin.CacheMode
- Fixed for an issue that was causing TimelineMarker events to be calculated according to absolute time even when IsPlaybackPositionOffset = true
- Fixed an issue in the SMF Player that was causing TimelineMarkerReached to fire when clicking Play, after the Media Ended
- Fixed an issue that was allowing the Timeline to scrub past the live position when the user clicked off of the thumb and scrubbed.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing the timeline to scrub past the live position.
- Fixed an issue in MediaMarkerManager that was causing MarkerLeft to fire multiple times for a single Timeline Marker
- Fixed a StackOverflowException that would occur when the player was unable to find a plugin to play the media and ContinousPlay = true
- Added PlayerGraphVisibility to SupportedInitParams on Smooth Streaming Player and Progressive Download Player
- Fixed issue with TimedText Resources that was causing an exception whenever resources were retrieved.
- Applied fix to SMFPlayer correcting a bug that was preventing Retry logic from functioning properly.