Silverlight Media Framework 2.1
Other Available Downloads
This is the official Release To Web (RTW) of the Microsoft Silverlight Media Framework 2.1. Notes:
- To use SMF with IIS Smooth Streaming you must download the IIS Smooth Streaming Client here: http://www.iis.net/download/SmoothClient
- The .CHM file in the API DOCUMENTATION download may need to be unblocked. Just right click on the file, select "Properties", and choose "Unblock".
- SMF Bitrate graph does not reload:
- Added support for PlaylistItem.StreamSource
- PlaySpeedState.Normal renamed to PlaySpeedState.NormalPlayback
- SlowMotionElement wrong behavior
- Added PlaylistItem.StreamSource
- Calling Play() before OnApplyTemplate() causes Player to stop working
- Empty ThumbnailUrl parameter prevents player from loading
- TimelineMarkerSkipped does not work
- Fixed bug loading UI Plugins
- Added support for specification of a plugin url in InitParams for SmoothStreamingPlayer.xap and ProgressiveDownloadPlayer.xap
- Updates to DFXP
- Added support for cross-fragment caption correlation
- Caption rendering now relative to video size/position instead of containing window
- Added support for DFXP font size specified with the % unit (resizable fonts)
- Caption rendering reworked to be more efficient and require fewer system resources
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.