Audio stop playing after some time

May 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Edited May 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I'm experiencing a situation when audio stop playing (and being downloaded) after some time in live stream. In new version of player (2.6) there is a health monitor where you can read trace messages and they are as follows:

2012-05-15 10:17	BufferingEngine	GetNextActiveChunk	BufferingEngine	Informational	End of Audio stream reached - timestamp of last available chunk == timestamp of last chunk in manifest (294039680000), ChunkToDownloadIndex = -1	5	SSME_1
2012-05-15 10:17	SmoothStreamingMediaStreamSource	DoGetSample	MediaStreamSource	Informational	Reached end of stream (Audio)	5	SSME_1

Live streams are protected and I’m using technology to serve them.

The problem is probably with encoder which is not efficient enough. I know that it's serving audio and video streams, because video is still playing after audio being stopped. So, is there any way of forcing player to download audio track after reaching end of stream? Or, is there any way to detect that audio stopped playing (apart from listening to the sound coming from speakers :) )?

I’ve tried to change buffering values, but no luck.

I’ve even made changes to ChunkDownloadManager (I’ve changed access modifier to public, so I could check what is happening inside, but from my observations it’s useless), but still no luck.

Any thoughts?