install for 2.5 does not match tutorial instructions

Apr 15, 2011 at 5:42 PM

The tutorial says to run setup.exe.  The downloaded filed do not include a setup.exe file, and the tutorial directory structure does not appear to match what the download provides.  Any guidance?

Coordinator
Apr 15, 2011 at 9:53 PM

tufbooktrav, we're working on getting the new SMF 2.5 setup now. Please check back in a bit; sorry for the delay,

Tim

Coordinator
Apr 15, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Yes, I haven’t posted the MSI yet because I need to sign it while on premise at the Redmond campus and I’ve been away at MIX all week. I will drop by the office and sign it this weekend. It should be up by Monday.

Mike Downey

Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 1:53 PM
To: Mike Downey
Subject: Re: install for 2.5 does not match tutorial instructions [smf:254088]

tufbooktrav, we're working on getting the new SMF 2.5 setup now. Please check back in a bit; sorry for the delay,

Tim

Apr 16, 2011 at 3:30 AM
whoo-hoo! thank you.

and thanks for great MIX

Kathy Malone

To: [email removed]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:22:48 -0700

Yes, I haven’t posted the MSI yet because I need to sign it while on premise at the Redmond campus and I’ve been away at MIX all week. I will drop by the office and sign it this weekend. It should be up by Monday.

Mike Downey

Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 1:53 PM
To: Mike Downey

Tim
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (smf@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email smf@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Apr 19, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Now Tuesday 1 pm (BST) and still no installer in the download from the Downloads page microsoft-smf-bin-2.2011.0410.1. 

Was hoping to do some investigation into progress in SMF since v1.x this week.

Thanks

Apr 26, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Any update on this?

Coordinator
May 3, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Sorry everyone for the delay releasing the setup!

The setup is now available to download from the download page.

Thanks for your patience,

Tim