MMP Player Framework 2.6.1 (Silverlight and WP7)
Other Available Downloads
- SMFv2.6 Full Installer (MSI) - This will install everything you need in order to develop your own SMF player application, including the IIS Smooth Streaming Client. It only includes the assemblies. If you want the source code please follow the link above.
- Smooth Streaming Sample Player - This is a pre-built player that includes support for IIS Smooth Streaming. You can configure the player to playback your content by simplying editing a configuration file - no need to compile.
- For more information about the WP7 API and supported functionality read SMF v2 for Windows Phone
- To use MMPPF with IIS Smooth Streaming you must download the IIS Smooth Streaming Client 1.5 Update 2.
- The .CHM file in the API DOCUMENTATION download may need to be unblocked. Just right click on the file, select "Properties", and choose "Unblock".
- Silverlight 5 support
- Optimization for in-stream TTML parsing
- TTML styling fixes & improvements (including support for textoutline)
- Minor bug fixes
This version is even better, that the previous ones. Great work, that saves you a lot of time, thanks!
on Oct 29, 2012 at 11:20 AM
If you have a player on page 1 and navigate to page 2
After a minute or so it show a general exception:
Error: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application
on May 1, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Why?!!! Why?!!!! Limin max bitrate don't work???
on Mar 19, 2012 at 4:16 PM
test use.hope it's a good code.
on Feb 26, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.