Silverlight Media Framework 2.3
Other Available Downloads
This is the official Release To Web (RTW) of the Microsoft Silverlight Media Framework 2.3 and Microsoft Silverlight Media Framework 2.3 for Windows Phone
- For more information about the WP7 API and supported functionality read SMF v2 for Windows Phone
- To use SMF with IIS Smooth Streaming you must download the IIS Smooth Streaming Client 1.5 here.
- The .CHM file in the API DOCUMENTATION download may need to be unblocked. Just right click on the file, select "Properties", and choose "Unblock".
- Upgraded to version 1.5 of the SmoothStreamingMediaElement control
- Fixed crash when changing current playlist item and old playlist item had queued text chunks
- Added exception handling to VideoSyncManager
- Resolved issue where OnCurrentPlaylistItem was firing twice with AutoLoad set to true
- Phone template styling improvements
- Fixed handling of encoded characters in caption text streams
- Fixed issue where captions with line breaks would display in reverse order
- Caption parsing performance improvements
- Added IsStartPositionOffset to list of valid initparams
- Added new stream selection methods to add/remove from currently selected list instead of providing a complete list of streams to be selected, SelectedCaptionStream and SelectedAudioStream properties modified to use new methods
- Fixed PlayStateChanged event not firing Opened after manifest download fails
- Changed PluginsManager property of SMFPlayer to protected so that subclassed players can access list of plugins
- Added support for choosing the chunk download strategy for captions and other text streams as the playlist item and player level. Downloads now default to only asking for chunks near the current position.
- Resolution property of MediaTrack is now populated properly.
- Attributes collection of underlying track object is now available in MediaTrack object
- Windows Phone version now supports RestrictTracks method on IMediaStream. This enables Windows Phone apps to use existing manifests.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.