This is the official Release To Web (RTW) of the Microsoft Silverlight Media Framework 2.0 (SMFv2).
- To use SMFv2 with IIS Smooth Streaming you must download the IIS Smooth Streaming Client here: http://www.iis.net/download/SmoothClient*
- The .CHM file in the API DOCUMENTATION download may need to be unblocked. Just right click on the file, select "Properties", and choose "Unblock".
Known issues planned to be addressed in a future minor update:
- Captions/Fonts not resizable
- Captions rending relative to container instead of the video
- Captions not displayed in live stream when the DFXP chunk duration is greater than the video chunk duration
- Regions stick around longer than they should when the style is attached to the region instead of being attached to the caption.
- Captions flickering between chunks.
- Markers not painting on long-lived streams.
- Toggle Play/Pause with Space Bar does not work when other UI Element is focused
- Multi-Speed FF/REW is not supported with default Template