Changing position of the markers

Apr 21, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Hi  ;)

I have already made a timelinemarkers but I had to passed  exacly begin and end.

Is it possible to make a markers  where user could change position of marker  inveractively ?

I would appreciate for any help ;)

May 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I am sure you could make an interface for that, but under the hood i think it might have to do it by removing and readding the marker in the new place. I don't think its possible to move them.

- Loke

May 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM

See MarkersControl and MarkersPanel, the first contains the second one in a template if I understood correctly from a peek at the source. 2nd one has the layout logic too.

Also check out the MarkerControl where you could add the drag functionality (maybe that one is enough - that is look for doc on how you make a custom marker). Alternative might be if the MarkersControl or Player allows one to give a template for the marker, then one could attach a behaviour there instead of making a custom marker

May 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM

btw it would also be nice to be able to show markers that are sized on the view to more or less wide depending on the timespan duration of the marker

one would be able to drag from the sides the marker to resize it (span other area) or from the middle to move it (keep same duration, but change start offset)

of course you'd need a wide display of the player if many markers are on the timeline or if they're very close, or some timeline ZOOM control