Download Progress Bar in Timeline

Oct 24, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I just created a sample that shows how to add a download progress bar for progressive download media.  You can read about it here and download the code here.

Michael

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Thanks for great example, in this example u have used the "Microsoft.SilverlightMediaFramework.Core.Player" in my application we implemented the player from "Microsoft.SilverlightMediaFramework.Player"(CoreSmoothStreamingMediaElement) how can we implement download progress bar in the time line control for the silverlightmediaframwrok.player

Oct 27, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Anil,

I wrote this for the SMF Player 2.2 on Silverlight 4.  What version of the SMF Player are you using?
Michael

Oct 28, 2010 at 6:13 AM
Edited Oct 28, 2010 at 8:37 AM

Hi Michael,

i am using SilverlightMediaframework version 1.1, and i am using silverlight 3.0 in my application,

once check out the below sample code i am using for the player

xmlns:sfm="clr-namespace:Microsoft.SilverlightMediaFramework.Player;assembly=Microsoft.SilverlightMediaFramework.Player"

<sfm:Player x:Name="VideoPlayer" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch">
                                    <sfm:CoreSmoothStreamingMediaElement x:Name="VideoElement" AutoPlay="True" Source="http://sample/Video.wmv" Scrubbing="True" EnableGPUAcceleration="True" Width="Auto" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Stretch="Uniform"></sfm:CoreSmoothStreamingMediaElement>
</sfm:Player>

Thanks