Issue : When Silverlight application using SMF is published to IIS the encoded Video does not display
Steps to replicate the issue,
1) Encode a video using Expression Encoder.
2) Deploy the encoded video on IIS.
3) Create a simple Silverlight application using SMF(Silverlight Media Framework)
4) Set the path with the following code SmoothStreamingSource=http://YourServer/SMF/Wildlife.ism/manifest
5) Run it in Visual Studio 2010 the encoded video runs fine.
6) Publish the Silverlight application to IIS and browse the application the Video does not display. No error shown.
7) WebDevHelper does not show any Request to the Streaming source.
Please let me know if anyone has solution on this. Thanks in advance